The Gay Triumvirate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gay Triumvirate

The Gay Triumvirate (also known as The Really Gay Triumvirate, or TRGT) is a forum dedicated to amazing RP and PLOTS.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Fabius rem Balventius, Decima van Balventius, Claudius sas Balventius
About El Dorado Minicl10Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:43 am by Lame

» Disconians
About El Dorado Minicl10Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:14 am by Lame

» Mister Alphonse!
About El Dorado Minicl10Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:46 am by Lame

» M. AUROCH and PAVI!
About El Dorado Minicl10Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:46 am by Lame

» The Eldritch Collective
About El Dorado Minicl10Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:42 am by Lame

» Wicked Death-Racers
About El Dorado Minicl10Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 am by Lame

» Little Birdy Told Me
About El Dorado Minicl10Tue May 31, 2016 6:15 pm by Lame

» About El Dorado
About El Dorado Minicl10Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:19 pm by Lame

» Green World
About El Dorado Minicl10Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:29 pm by Lame

Most active topics
Little Birdy Told Me
Fabius rem Balventius, Decima van Balventius, Claudius sas Balventius
Staff
Admins

About El Dorado Bqw9e1hAbout El Dorado HDZ7O9x

Top posters
Lame
About El Dorado Votele10About El Dorado Votece10About El Dorado Voteri10 
Pannecake
About El Dorado Votele10About El Dorado Votece10About El Dorado Voteri10 
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

About El Dorado

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lame
Admin
Admin
Lame

Character sheet
Hit Points:
About El Dorado Left_bar_bleue100/100About El Dorado Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

About El Dorado Empty
PostSubject: About El Dorado   About El Dorado Minicl10Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:19 pm

About El Dorado Joseph10

El Dorado, is what we call our new home. What was once The Wild West, has turned into The Wild Wild West. The End of Days has dawned upon us, and no longer can we rely on the good nature of what once were good folk. Hell, the only civilized places left on all of creation are locomotives built with The Devil Himself in mind. However, that don't mean the rich folk gotta live with us. They got themselves these walking towers, with giant legs of steel. They keep close to the towns, and walk beside them like giant spiders of stone and wood.

They look like they're about to fall over at any moment, but they never really do. That is, unless some Abomination knocks it over. You didn't think this was going to be an Apocalypse by Man, did ya'? Yeah, sure. Man was the reason The Dead came back, with hell-spawn at their side. Man was the reason the waters of Earth dried out, and were replaced by seas of fire where The Damned go to bathe for all of eternity. Little Ricky said he saw his ol' pop down by one of the lakes, screamin' in agony, beggin' for him to help.

About El Dorado The_he10

That don't much matter now, it's common and it's the life we live today. Some of those scientist folk came up with a sorta' concoction, alternative water. It's kind of like powdered milk, y'know? Well, the concept at least. It ain't real milk, but it gets the job done. Now, Water ain't powdered. It's kinda gooey, and goes down like you're drinkin' slime. Sounds disgusting as shit, don't it? Well, you wouldn't believe me if I said it's become one of the most valuable resources in all of El Dorado. Bandits ride up on their horses, right beside a Town, just so they can steal the shit for themselves. It's like Train Robbin' x10. They mostly come in hordes of hundreds, so that they could take over those long ass trains in one swift go.

Folk on them trains tend to dress a little bit fruity, mostly because the rich folk in those towers BESIDE their homes give 'em more 'suiting' attire. Women dress like peacocks, and men dress like your neighborhood dandy. I suppose they do it for morale, better to keep your head up in times like these. Just about everyone has themselves a six-shooter, and Lightning Slinger.

I suppose you could use a Lightning Slinger on your average Bandito, but it's a bit overkill. Primarily, Lightning Slingers are used on Abominations. Stuff like your Undead, your Big Foot, your Demons, your Hell Dogs... Lightning is the only thing that can kill them. One of them Scientist Folk put it together after watchin' a Giant be struck by lightning, saw him go down like a bag of rocks in a lake.

About El Dorado Foreve10

Apparently, it wasn't no light, or fire that was holy. Instead, it was lightning. Who'd have thought, huh? The Abominations don't seem to notice the difference, what, between Natural Lightning and Man Made Lightning. Rumor has it, though, that we do.

You may be wondering; "If Lightning is Holy... What happens to people who are struck by it?" By natural lightning, at least. Apparently, if you're struck by lightning, from a regular old storm, then you've been blessed by God himself. You're given the power to defeat Satan and his unholy spawn, kind of like a hero in them old adventure books. The stuff courses through you like righteous power, I've seen a guy blessed myself. He's constantly crackling, and there's this blue static-y light makin' his veins shine.

People who're blessed tend to run raids on Old World Settlements, stationary towns that were once populated by us humans. What they do is lead folk from Trains, and collect supplies and necessities while fightin' off The Devil himself. I've only ever been in one, and I can tell you right now that fightin' in those raids will give you nightmares. It'll also be the most fun you ever had.

Speakin' of The Devil...

About El Dorado Someth10

He's got himself a train too, calls it The Night Train. I've seen that too, met The Devil as well. He ain't like his minions at all, listens to reason. He'll try to strike up a deal with you, sayin' he'll give you power like those blessed by God. It doesn't take a genius to realize that The Devil is building his own "Blessed" army. He lets simple folk on The Night Train, and it's kind of like some twisted Carnival. He's actually quite the showman. The Devil'll even let you off, if you don't accept his deal. However, you'll be a prime target for his minions after that day.
Back to top Go down
http://trgt.nstars.org

About El Dorado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gay Triumvirate  :: El Dorado :: Lore-
Jump to: